Saturday, April 6, 2024

Oh, Happy Day! ~ Friends of Unity April Hop


Happy Day and Welcome to the April Friends of Unity Blog Hop! This month we’re celebrating Mother’s Day as our prompt and sharing a variety of inspiring projects.  My projects represent both ends of the spectrum; one is classic and traditional, while the other is loud and funky.  Unity Stamp Company has literally something for everyone!

I love creating gelprints! I never quite know what I’m going to get ❤️.   After making this colorful print, I used Funky Flowers to embellish the panel. For added interest, I created a background pattern with a fun grab bag image. My sentiment is from Birdie and a Bear.


My classic card features one of my favorite Unity combos, the Tulip Stamp & Stencil Bundle.  It’s just so pretty—you can’t fail!


Thank you so much for stopping by. If you haven’t started at the beginning of the hop and you want to go back to be sure not to miss any inspiration visit, Crystal‘s blog.  The next stop on the hop is Dawn!

TTFN, Jane



11 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely
    and great designs!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jane, your cards are so beautiful! I especially love the colors on your first card! And you've inspired me to find my tulip bundle... such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I like both styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty! Love the background for your gelprint card, and the tulips design is very beautiful for your second card! I have a gel plate and have to say I have not used it.... I really need to get it out and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your cards! The funky flowers card is so bright and Cheery, and you can't go wrong with the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your creative and pretty card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your bright and beautiful cards Jane,
    wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love how colorful the first one is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jane! These are both gorgeous!! I need to watercolor those tulips sometime! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful cards! Love the stamps, colors, and designs. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete