Saturday, January 6, 2024

Laughter, Giggles and Smiles-January Friends of Unity Blog Hop

 

Welcome to the January Friends of Unity Hop!  Our prompt this month is Laughter, Giggles and Smiles- what a great way to start off the new year!  While I don’t own many of the obvious “funny” sets, I managed to create a variety of cards that make me smile.  I hope they do the same for you 🙂

Who doesn’t love a coffee themed card? This fun little itty bitty, Planner Girl: Liquid Hug, makes me chuckle. Coffee Is Life Background also used.

My second card also features an itty bitty, Smile in Your Heart.
Gracie Glitter Magic is a sweet little image sure to bring a smile to your face
And, finally— as if this little old guy from Old Fart isn’t cute enough…what about the sentiments from Demand a Re-Count? So cute 🥰 
I’m so glad you were able to stop by! Next, you’re on to visit Dawn‘s blog….Enjoy! 
TTFN, Jane


12 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. These creations are so sweet and FUN. They sure made me smile. :) Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bunch of cards, Jane! They each made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun cards, I love the old man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!! I think I know that ol fart. Tee hee. Wonderful bunch of cards, but he has stolen my heart. May your new year continue to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling bunch of
    cards! And so fun.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards!
    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect!! Love all of these!!!
    Jenni Shamblin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Amazing cards! They each made me smile. Great stamps, designs, and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are simply delightful, but I really LOVE and giggled the most at the last one!! We have several guys in the family who this applies to ... and would love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your pretty and cute examples for this month's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used that heart stamp repetitively!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the older and sassy stamps. So much fun

    ReplyDelete