Saturday, June 3, 2023

Friends of Unity Blog Hop-June 2023

 


Happy June!  It’s time for another Friends of Unity Blog Hop.  This month, our prompt is Masculine projects. Not gonna lie, sisters, crafting for our men folk can be quite the challenge. Despite multiple recent orders 🤫 I have found my stash to be woefully void of “boy” stamps.  What’s a girl to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

You should have arrived here from Kim‘s blog.  However, if you stumbled by and want to start at the beginning, you can start at Crystal’s blog.

My first project uses a neutral image from Never Stop Growing and color to convey a masculine feel.  I used a scrap gel print background made in green earthy tones.  The sentiment is from Tree of Love.


I recently bought Tree of Love, so naturally, I wanted to use it! My second project combines another Tree of Life sentiment with a funky image called “And, then there was a boy” by Suzi Blu.  I also used Vintage Ledger on the background panel and lots of distress ink to add to the vintage feel.


Finally, I did use the tree! Again, using color to bring a more masculine feel and another gel print scrap; my sentiment is from a sheet gifted to me by the wonderful peeps at Unity Stamp Co.!



Thank you for joining us! I hope you are inspired and will share your own creations as well!  Your next stop is Tammy’s blog.  Enjoy!!

TTFN, Jane




20 comments:

  1. Nature cards are so perfect for guy cards, Jane! I love that cool boy with his hat! I don't think I've ever seen that stamp! Fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really nice cards. I like the different styles that you chose. Happy crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are great, and the colours are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great collection of cards Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards. Love them all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are so good for masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards look
    great!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great designs! I especially love the mushrooms and the beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful cards. I love the mushroom card - it's really a fabulous card. And I have always adored Suzi Blu's designs for their fun & quirkiness. And the tree is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the 2nd one! Great masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all amazing!! I love the staple detail on the last one specifically!!
    Jenni S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards! I love the tree stamp and the gel print background on #3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! 3 very good examples of masculine cards! I like the mushrooms and the tree cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your creative masculine card designs. My favorite one is with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three great cards. Especially love the mushrooms and the tree cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are amazing cards for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your use of earth tones! Great cards ( I especially love the tree 🌳 card!!❤️)

    ReplyDelete