Saturday, April 1, 2023

Friends of Unity Blog Hop-April 2023



I’m so excited to be joining the Friends of Unity Blog Hop this month!  It’s been a minute since I blogged so bear with me while I dust things off πŸ˜‰ Our April theme is butterflies. Who knew I had so many sets which include butterflies? Naturally I couldn’t pick just one, so I went with many. Unity is like that—great designs, great sales—you can’t stop with just one!

My first card, above, features the set Moment by Moment.  I used the Rectified Poppies Background to create a subtle impression behind the focal image.  It’s a bit hard to see in the photo, but a great finishing touch to include, especially for the shabby chic look.

I wanted to keep with the vintage look for my second card.  I started by stamping the floral image from Like A Lotus and then masking it off.  Next, I used distress ink to stamp the Vintage Ledger image which I lightly added water with my finger tip in places to spread the ink and create an aged look.  The butterfly and sentiment are from a set called Faith which, sadly, I just realized is now retired πŸ™



My third project is a Faith-dex card featuring Moment by Moment and Trust in the Lord

Finally, my fourth project features Funky Flowers, Flutters and Prayers and Dreams Take You. 

Thank you so much for choosing to hang out with me and the rest of the Friends of Unity crew! Your kind comments are always appreciated! As you hop along, you’ll notice prizes to be won.  Please comment on all hop stops for your chance 😍. If you’ve not started from the beginning, you’ll want to start at Crystal’s blog. Blog. Your next stop is:

See you again soon! TTFN,
Jane

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh... Jane, so many gorgeous creations!! I'm so excited to have you on our team! I love love love the layers on your first card! It makes me want to run to my studio and have some crafty time. And so funny... I had that same Faith stamp set out and ready to play but I didn't have time {and I did notice it's not available anymore on the website - so sad!}. Love all of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your beautiful cards, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! The second one is my favorite though. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely
    these all are!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful work here, Jane. I love all four projects. The faith memory dex card is darling - you could easily do a whole set (well, it would take awhile! lol).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations for the hop! Love all the beautiful butterfly designs! I am especially loving the Faith-dex design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful variety of butterfly cards and love the Faith-dex idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the FOU Blog Hop, Jane! I am so impressed with your creations. I look forward to seeing more of what you make with such amazing Unity goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of these! The layers on the first one are amazing!!! (p.s. i apologize if this is a duplicate comment, my phone wouldn't let me so I had to come use the desktop! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the variety of all your fabulous projects. And you're right, I think I have tons of Unity butterfly stamps too! Who can resist all those gorgeous floral and butterfly stamps?

    ReplyDelete