Thursday, July 22, 2021

Junk Journals, Prayer Books...It's All The Same

 


Friends!  I love to thrift!  Earlier this summer, my daughter and I went to an estate sale and I found this gem for 50 cents!!  What a find!


If you are already following me on Instagram (where I post most of my stuff- @stampymom5) You may recall this from an earlier posting.  I tried my first tip in because the book has some wonderful prayers in it that I don't want to cover up.  I used Sweet As Honey to complete the layout.


And, now, I think I may be getting hooked on junk journaling!  I added this layout to the front cover of My Little Prayer Book using:  Blooming AnemonesTexture Tiles 6, Timeless HymnsChicken Wire Stencil, my gelpress plate, Distress Inks and some paper scraps.  It's fun and addicting--give it a try!

Have a great day!  Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment