Thursday, February 11, 2021

Rejoice Always


Today, I'm sharing a card that is full of goodness from the Sweet N Sassy store!  Y'all there have been so many new (and old) goodies coming out, I bet your head is swirling!  Mine sure is!

I started my background using the new Delightfully Delicate Stencil and then added some flowers with this month's stamp of the month,  Floral Background .  Here is how you can qualify for this stamp set for FREE:

I've always been in love with the shabby chic look.  Sponging and distress tools are great ways to quickly achieve this look.  I did both on the main background and the layered mat piece.

I had only used Special Blend once or twice when it was "retired."  Once again my hoarding...um, careful preservation of goodies paid off!  I was thrilled not only when this set came out of the vault, but also the dies to match.  Now, I don't mind some fussy cutting, but I do so love the finished edge and overall sleekness that die cutting provides.  I generally water color using distress inks and have been playing around with the different looks you can achieve with regular Distress Inks and the Distress Oxides.

Finally, I am really loving the new sentiment set, Faith Phrases.  The perfect final touch!  This is a great, versatile set and one I would recommend if you are just getting into card making....or, if you've been doing it forever!

Thanks for stopping by!! TTFN, Jane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment