Friday, November 13, 2020

November Release Hop-Sweet N Sassy Stamps


Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps November Release Hop! We're celebrating 13 years of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month! Hop along with us as we celebrate and share our projects from the fabulous November release with you! Don't forget to leave a little comment love for the designers linked below for a chance to be entered into our giveaway drawing for a $25 gift voucher to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop. Winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, Wednesday, November 25.


The November release has been super fun to play around with!  I had been missing the long retired set, Birthday Bash for quite some time (who remembers that one??).  The new Make a Wish and Bold Birthdays are the perfect remix and blend of new for lots of great celebration creations!!


I used a variety of ink pads to create this fun background.  The rainbow sentiment was easy to make using the same ink pads and my MISTI stamp positioning tool.  I could not stamp with out that thing!


Those two desserts are super fun to color--and, they make me hungry!  I stamped each on water color paper and used distress inks to watercolor.

Don't forget to leave some love--you could be the winner of a $25 gift card--how cool is that?

You're off to see what Karen is sharing--enjoy the rest of the hop!

TTFN, Jane

10 comments:

  1. AWWWW your cards are just so cute! I really love the rainbow of colors for the first Happy Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your festive birthday cards! The cake and cupcake look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rainbow confetti is so fun and festive, and who wouldn't love all that cake on their special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow confetti. Such a great go-to card. And ya gotta have cake on your birthday, it's a rule right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprinkles & confetti all stamped in a rainbow of colours - how fun is that?! I like the font of the happy birthday stamp. I admired the slice of cake when I saw the stamp set, but seeing it coloured makes it look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the confetti one! So colorful! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful new release from Sweet 'n Sassy and FUN projects you've shared. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a fat free and pretty dessert! Great cards.<3

    ReplyDelete