Saturday, September 12, 2020

Battles


Hey, Friends!!  I wanted to pop on the blog today because I realize, I just haven't been. Some things have fallen away for me in this last season; unfortunately blogging has been one of them. Instagram has become a quicker platform for me to share my art when I'm lacking words.  And, this most recent season of all things different and covid has often left me without words.  If you want to follow me on Instagram, I sure would love to meet you there. You can find me @stampymom5

I spent some time in 2 Timothy when I created this bible journal page.  Truthfully, I didn't love it and wasn't planning to share it.  The ink is messy and dirty looking--off balance and not what I wanted.  It doesn't line up and certainly wasn't at all what I had in mind.  Kinda just like life. Right?  So, I decided to share it anyway because, art reflects life and likely no more so than in this offering and a time such as this.  

In a world full of division and strife; in the healing and the hurting, I pray you will be encouraged by Paul's words:

Soldier of Christ--be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus!

Share in suffering, aiming to please the One who has enlisted you!

The Lord will give you understanding in everything.  Seek Him.  Paul provides much encouragement and direction for us with his words which are just as relevant today as they were when he wrote them.    I hope that you will spend some time with Paul soaking it in.

Stamps sets from Sweet N Sassy Stamps that I used include:  Grace Upon GraceThe  Lord's Battle  and Texture Tiles 1

Thanks for stopping; may you see the faithfulness of our Lord today and for all the tomorrows, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment