Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee and Jesus, #amen



Hey, y'all!!  Happy November 1st!!!  Yikes--what happened to fall?  I'm super excited today to play along in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Be sure to head to the main page and see all of the fabulous Super Sponsors!!  I'm honored to be part of the Sweet N Sassy Stamps team (one of the Super Sponsors) and made a little faith-dex card to play along with the hop!!


The phrase "revive me" always makes me think of Jeremy Camp.  This morning, I listened to a podcast featuring Jeremy's story, I Believe.  This guy is the REAL deal!!  You can find the podcast by searching for GPS (God People Stories)--it's part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Group.  It was so uplifting--I want everyone to hear it!!  Anyway.....

Focusing on Psalm 119: 153-154, I created this faith-dex card using a few goodies from Sweet N Sassy Stamps:  Typewriter block alpha, Faith Wordfetti, Jesus & Coffee and Fill Me Up.

I'm using my faith-dex obsession to record my favorite verses....lol!  I love it all, so can you imagine what it will be like when I'm done (if that's even possible!)?

Psalm 119: 153 & 154
"Look on my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget your law.  Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise"

#amen

In other important news, Sweet N Sassy Stamps is celebrating a birthday!  
Thanks for stopping by!!  TTFN--Jane

10 comments: