Sunday, September 29, 2019

Loved A Latte

Happy Sunday, Sweet Friends!  Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite kinds of cards....a coffee card.  There is just something about a dark, savory cup of black coffee that soothes my soul!  I've been without and thought I'd not go back, but something just pulls me back in!  I do prefer mine black, however, I'm trying to add more protein to my diet and just recently discovered pea milk--I buy the unsweetened vanilla flavor and it is delicious!!  It's a nice way to add nutrition and cool my cup off so I can drink it right away!  Sweet Cocoa Mouse approves!

I created my background using the Sweet N Sassy Stamp's SOTM--Donut Worry  along with a few texture stamps from Texture Tiles and Grunge Elements 2Cocoa's Cups is the perfect "hot drink" set that includes images for coffee, tea and hot cocoa drinkers alike!  There's only a few days left to get Donut Worry FREE with your qualifying purchase--donut wait!!  Fill Me Up, with some help from His Love, makes for a perfect sentiment on this card!

Have a great day and do something that soothes YOUR soul!!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment