Monday, July 8, 2019

Freedom in Christ!

Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!! I'm thinking about freedom after a wonderful weekend that kicked off with July 4th last week!  Our fireworks got rained out, but that didn't stop us from celebration and
good old family time!

The bigger story, however, is the freedom we find in Christ.  As I've reflected on my last year....the places I've been, the freedom I've found...the peace I've experienced....it is all because of Christ.  He is a chain breaker, the author of all freedom.  Seven short months ago, I was depleted from chemotherapy and recovering from mastectomy surgery, discovering life, God's mercy and grace and figuring out how to move forward.  At each turn, I've been met with the truth of God's word, I've seen His hands and feet and my life has been transformed.  This freedom is everything. To know I am His and He is mine.  I pray you know this freedom yourself!!

I love working in my hymnal and using stamps from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  For this layout, I used Freedom in Christ, Typewriter Blocks Alpha and Texture Tiles 1.

Freedom in Christ is a powerful and versatile set!  Here I've combined it with Doodle Florals, Forever and Always and Thoughtful Words.

Blessings,
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment