Saturday, December 22, 2018

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Merry Christmas, Sweet Friends!!  I want to start my post today with a brief update.  I'm so grateful for the prayers you have covered me with while I have gone through chemo.  Trust me when I say, I have felt them.  My God has heard you and continues to sustain me through your love.  While my battle is not yet over, I am confident of this:  I walk boldly with the covering of my most powerful God who loves me and will bring me, again, into full health.  He is both before me and behind me.  He fights this battle and will always transform that which has been meant to do me harm, for good.  He will take what is meant for evil and bring about good all for His Glory.  He does this for me for I am His child; I am chosen and redeemed.   If you don't have this relationship with Him, He desires to call you child, holy and redeemed.  It is the Gift we celebrate now.  Jesus, our Lord and Savior, was born a baby--God became man to once and for all repair the barrier of sin and reconcile us to the One True God.  The Gift is yours. I pray you will accept it...from the bottom of my heart.

I also appreciate you checking out my art.  It is a great source of joy to me to represent Sweet 'N Sassy stamps and to share my projects. I wanted to share a few projects I created using both older and new releases from one of my favorite things, Sweet N Sassy Stamps!!


I created my happy little snowman wood slice using my favorite snowman image from an older set called Welcome Jesus.  While that set has since retired, the image is still available (lucky you!) as
Smiley Snowman Digital or as part of the Throwback Set:  Crazy About Snowmen.  This was such a fun project--I love finding new ways of using my stamps and this wood slice ornament piece is just perfect for gift giving---all you need is a drill to create a hole at the top and a bit of twine!

Who could get away from this time of year without a few handcrafted packaging ideas?



My family and I are praying you experience the true meaning of the Christmas Holiday--the Love and Peace of our Savior.  It is my deepest wish that you are surrounded by love and good memories when those you love are no longer here.
Blessings, Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment