Saturday, September 8, 2018

Armor of God

Ephesians 6  Starting in verse 10:  Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.....

Keep reading my friends!!!  Such a rich word picture that is created for us and practical advice on exactly how we are to arm ourselves for the very real battles happening in this fallen world.

I was so excited to receive my Armor of God set from Sweet N Sassy Stamps September release, I couldn't wait to use it in my bullet journal.  

It's the perfect addition to my journal and helps to keep me strong and focused on the promises of God!  I'm using this journal to track my journey through cancer.  I can attest to the attacks of the evil one--he seems to go after my spirit and mood daily, but I continue to arm myself and enjoy a peace in the midst of this storm that can only be from my God.   

I'm standing firm, are you?  As I said in an earlier post, if I say I will pray for you, I will.  If you are in need of prayer this day, please feel free to leave your request in my comment area.  I would consider it an honor to pray for you.

Because He Lives, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment