Monday, June 18, 2018

Celebrate

Happy Monday!!  I wanted to share a few recent cards I made to celebrate all kinds of good things going on this summer!  Graduations, birthdays, Father's Day....lots of fun stuff!

The above card features the new release, Free Indeed, from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps!  I embossed the firework image on kraft card stock and then applied various distress inks to make the image pop.  To complete the card, I added images from Love Your Neighbor.  I stamped the images on water color paper and used the same inks to add color before trimming and adding to the card.  You'll find "celebrate" in the sweet Rebecca Rios set, also from SNSS, called Fly High.

My second card also features the firework image from Free Indeed and is combined with images from Congrats Grad.  To color this card, I used Brusho pigment powders for a vibrant pop of color.  I finished the card by adding Distress Glaze which really polishes the colors and keeps them vibrant even after drying.  Be sure to check things out over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps--it's customer appreciation week and that only means good things for you!!

I hope your summer is filled with fun times and some relaxation too!

Be Awesome, Jane

I got crafty with:



No comments:

Post a Comment