Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Rock 'N Roll Birthday


A little known fact about me is that I spent 13 years being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I rarely blogged my Stampin' Up! creations in the last many years due to SU! policy--and frankly, the difficulty I had in trying to understand the rules over blogging--mostly because I was representing other companies by showcasing their stamp designs.  I was really more of a hobbiest and used most of my SU! purchases in the process of writing tutorials or for various paper crafting projects.  Now, that I am no longer a demo (something I am often sad about), I have challenged myself to get out my long hoarded stamps and make something!

This is a card I made for a work friend. He's a rocker!  LOL!! Anyhow, the guitar guy and the background images are called Extreme Elements and Extreme Guitar...so extreme!  I started by creating a colorful background using distress oxide inks...these things are addicting!  I love the different texture affects you can achieve. 

To add the Happy Birthday, I used the current set, Labeler Alphabet.  To find a SU! demo who can order that for you, head on over to the Stampin' Up! website!

TTFN.  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment