Thursday, September 7, 2017

Success and Integrity

Our pastor preached a week or so ago on this passage from Nehemiah----about how given his success, much was expected of him.  Same for us.  It's easy to forget as we go through our day to day the ways in which God blesses and ordains our work.  I know this to be true.  I work in a tough environment.  It's hard for me sometimes not to be overly focused on the behaviors--some days, it's physical, other's it's attitudes.  Nevertheless, I've been blessed with opportunities to show the love of Christ for the Glory of God.  Just like Nehemiah.






I loved this message so much, I wanted to journal it so I could continue to go back and be reminded.  I've used lots of goodies from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps to journal with--you should check them out!

To complete my page, I used:  Words of Life-Action, Note This, He is Worthy (retired), Worship the Lord (retired) What's Up, Skinny Caps Alphabet, Mini Grunge Alphabet, Words of Life-Common Words (retired).

What are you dwelling on?

Be Awesome--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment