Monday, August 28, 2017

Make A Wish

Happy Monday!  Today, I have a fun little birthday card to share featuring stamps from Stampin' Up! 

I missed out on getting this set, Tasty Trucks, during last year's Sell-A-Bration, but was lucky to find it in a great trade!!  My mojo's been in short supply lately, but I'm hoping to CASE some cute projects I've admired using this set to get things moving again.

This card is a pretty simple one--repeating sentiments on the left hand side and a panel of designer paper to add some color.  I stamped the truck and "make a wish" on water color paper and then layered them together.  I added a few embellishments, such as a vellum star, mini staples and some sequins.

I can't wait to play around with this set some more!  It's been busy busy around here trying to get everyone ready for school, and life.  I'm grateful for it all!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment