Monday, July 31, 2017

I Sing.....

Well, it's been a bit of a whirl wind lately.  Many things going on in my world.  Some good.  Some stressful.  Some down right yucky.  I'm always grateful for my creative time.  And, the people, places and things which surround me that remind me there is good in this world, the preaching of the Word that reminds me without a doubt that I am loved, forgiven and free!

I created this journal page on a Sunday afternoon after singing praises and being fed at church in the morning.  It came after a week of some pretty icky stuff, a week that left me feeling like the world around me was crumbling.  But, holy and worthy is He.  Revelation 5:11-13.  Something we all can cling to.

I used several stamp sets from Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  You can find them in the SNSS store {and a bunch of other super good stuff!}  They've been closed for a bit due to a move, but are set to reopen this week!!  I'm excited!!  Sets I used are:  Sing Loud, Send Me and Mini Grunge Alpha

Thanks for popping by :)  Go, be awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment