Thursday, December 8, 2016

Celebrate You....

Right up front, I want to apologize for this photo.  I've really been struggling with my lighting lately, but I didn't want to try to reshoot because I am just SO excited about the new alphabet stamps from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps! Did I mention there's an ALPHABET special right now until the December 15th!!?  Check it out, you won't be sorry!

Also a struggle for me, cards for boys--am I right?  I always think mine are too fru fru (yes, a very acceptable technical term....) My brother's birthday happens this month (maybe, it's even today!!!)  I wanted to make his birthday card unique by combining some favorite colors and using the new Shake It Off Caps alphabet set.

I started by custom creating a stamp pad using felt and a few reinkers.  I brought out my highly hoarded and protected Cool Caribbean and Kiwi Kiss reinkers.  These are two of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! colors, long retired...but still alive in the Studio!  I even have the card stock to match!!

After stamping the "YOU", I added the rest of the sentiment using Keep In Touch, Too and a heart embellishment using Bottom of My Heart and matching dies (retired).  And, I even got out my little Janome sewing machine for a little extra touch.

I love it!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment