Thursday, June 4, 2015

I'll Always Love You......

Forever and a day.......this makes me think of that children's book....you know the one?  The one I completely refuse to read to my kids because I can't get through it without totally breaking down?  Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.  I break down because the book is sooooo spot on.  When our kids are little, and unrolling the entire toilet paper roll, it's good to remember that someday, things reverse!

I'm glad that you've joined me for another Technique Thursday!  I have a romantic grungy resist card featuring several images from Technique Junkie Stamps to share today!  If you missed the June release blog hop, you can still enjoy all of the inspiration and SALE!!  All of the Technique Junkie June Release Stamps are on SALE until Monday!!  Get them while it's hot!!

I created a resist by stamping the beautiful and romantic Cottage Rose stamp with white ink and embossing powder.  I added watercolors to the rose and leaf images.  Later, I stamped the French Script in the open areas and then added to the grungy look by sponging in an earthy colored ink.  A little lace and the heart warming sentiment, Forever and A Day finishes things off.

Give it a whirl and, don't forget to be awesome!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment