Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Home

Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!!  Today, a few of the Sweet N Sassy Stamps Designers are featuring this cute stamp set on their blogs.  To see all kinds of inspiration and sharing of  Happy Home, please visit the Sweet N Sassy Blog! And, PS--it's on SALE until June 4th!!  Get it while supplies last!

I started by custom creating my background card stock with a random pattern of images on my stamping block:
Aren't those little houses so sweet?  When creating your own patterned card stock, it's important to stagger the placement of the images.  Also, be sure to stamp off the sides of the card stock.  Otherwise, it looks to uniform and wonky :)
Afterward, I water colored the tree leaves and added the white tag and colorful ribbon for some contrast.  The little house on my tag is pieced so the roof has a bit of dimension. 
I even have new neighbors to give this to!  What a happy to your home welcome this will be!

TTFN and Don't forget to be awesome!  Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment