Monday, July 21, 2014

Dare To Be Different


Happy Monday!

Over the weekend, I had a little time to play in my Studio.....I was inspired by sweet Ms. Della and her happing pinning fingers over on Pinterest.  A few new pins added recently were of some of my favorite Rick St. Dennis images.  You can check them out here!  Which, of course, got me thinking about the RSD images I own......

Despite Halloween being several months out yet, I decided to use this adorable little Costume Bear!  Combined with the right sentiment, it's an extremely versatile image!  You'll find the "dare to be different" sentiment right here. 

My background piece is a simple resist using distress markers and a pearlized spray--fun and just the right amount of color and pop!  I colored the image using distress markers, also.  That's not something I usually do--being such a fan of my alcohol markers.  I like the different look the distress markers create.  Guess it's a good idea to step outside of the box every once in  awhile :)

TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment