Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Life

I'm coming off a pretty fun weekend!  A weekend full of celebration--17 years of marriage, my momma's birthday and, most importantly, Easter Sunday--because He is Risen!!

I was lucky enough to have both my siblings with their kiddos and my parents at my house.  I can't even remember when that happened last.  It was great fun!

It makes a girl think.  About life.  About what is important.

Babies.  They are important.  Such a wonderful way to start people. 

Parents, here's a verse to cling to when those teenage years hit.....

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it"  Proverbs 22:6

I've use this verse from I Brake For Stamps as the back drop to my sweet and simple baby card.  I masked off a portion of the background cardstock, using post it notes, and stamped the verse multipe times to fill the space.  Next, I inked, using Vintage Photo Distress Inks (they are on clearance!!!!) to fill in the area.

Finally, I added these sweet baby shoes on dimensional tape for some interest and a piece of twine.

That's all for today--make it a good one!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment