Monday, October 1, 2018

Coffee & Jesus



Coffee & Jesus.  What a great way to start any day!  Of course, I'm all about Jesus and sans coffee these days, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it anyhow.  Last week was a week full of trial and blessing for me.  I spent a few days in the hospital due to a sinus infection and ear infection.  Not normally a big deal, but when you have zero WBC count, it's hard to fight those buggers off!  My time at Chez Aspirus was full of excellent medical care and the meeting of some precious souls I now call friends.  I know it sounds odd, but I was so grateful for the experience.


I was home in time to enjoy the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  If you love coffee, this is the hop for you!  You can catch the action right from the Sweet 'N Sassy Blog post here.  There are fun gifts to be had so, be sure to play along!


Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps is giving away this brand new set Jesus and Coffee.  I've had lots of fun playing with it.  The card above also features this inside:

I also made this set of CAS note cards with the set plus a few other goodies:


Features: Jesus & Coffee


Features:  Jesus & Coffee



Features: Jesus & Coffee, Texture Tiles 1



Features:  Jesus & Coffee, Texture Tiles 1 and Texture Tiles 3

I'm praying you'll all be having the best day possible--get inky, it helps!

TTFN, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment