Monday, October 15, 2018

Thoughtful Thanks

Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I'm saving my wordy post for Wednesday of this week--please don't miss it.  It includes an update and a piece of art I'm pretty proud of.  Today, I'm just kicking off a week of thankfulness with this quick card I made to use up few pieces of scrap.

Desperate to play with my new Winter Birds set from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps, but lacking energy and sticktoitiveness, I went with this quick easy, scrap using layout and I can't say I'm disappointed.  The most fun was watercoloring that cute little cardinal from the Winter Birds.

I also used, from Sweet 'N Sassy:  Whimsy Bouquet, Scribble Flowers and Keep In Touch, Too.

Have a great week--be blessed and be a blessing!
Jane

I got crafty with:






No comments:

Post a Comment