Friday, September 21, 2018

Before I Bring My Need......

Hello, Sweet Friends!!  I'm one week post a chemotherapy treatment and I wanted to pop in to update and share some art!

My amazing God is doing a great work in me!!  Daily He heals me body, mind and spirit.  He has given me an amazing peace and spirit of gratitude that I rest in despite the trial my body is enduring.

The trial is not being wasted, however!!  Prior to my chemo treatment last week, my doctor reported that all of my blood levels were fantastic--I even got a "hot diggity" from the nurse!  My doctor also said if he did not know the location of my tumors, he'd not have been able to feel them!  After just one treatment!!  Praise our Amazing God and Father with me, won't you?

I feel like the most spoiled human on the planet.  Daily I am being ministered to people I know personally, some who I know only online and by my God who loves me without measure!  He seems to show me some way, each day, how much He loves me and how much other's do too!

I've been dwelling on the song "First" by Lauren Daigle all week.  It's the inspiration for the card, I'm sharing also.  I often wake with the verses playing a loop in my noodle.  I love it!





"Before I speak my need, I will bring my heart"
This is how we are supposed to pray, y'all!


I created my card using an image from I am Loved by Sweet 'N Sassy stamps.   I have to admit, I was dwelling on a retreat stamp set that was created for use in an upcoming retreat that I'm not able to participate in.   I may have been feeling a bit envious of this beautiful set and the sister who are getting to use it. (shhh....)  Then I remembered, that I already own a great set with a similar image to what I was looking for and, BOOM! I was back in business!


I stamped the praising girl image multiple times and then heat embossed each one.  I also heat embossed the sentiment which I created using a sentiment from I am Loved and one from Incredibly Blessed (didn't I just say both of those things??)  I used several different layers of brusho pigments to create the colorful background. 

Just a few other goodies and cardstock, all from Stampin' Up!

Remember, my offer to pray for you still stands; let me know how I can do that!

Be blessed, Jane

I got crafty with :

3 comments:

  1. Jane, if you have a chance, look on FB for Patty Van Dolson’s Mosaic art which she uses as her way of sharing her journey through cancer. It’s amazing. God bless you. Judy Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love...Love Lauren too. So happy her voice is being shared with the world. <). PS...Love your coffee card for the coffee hop!

    ReplyDelete