Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sweet Trees


It's time to shift out of holiday card making!  I won't lie....it's a tough shift.  I haven't yet recovered from the holiday season.  I'm grateful to have Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps, wonderful stamp company, to work with that keeps me motivated and challenged. 

Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps recently released Scene Silhouettes: Trees (and a few other wonderful sets) that has me a little outside of my comfort zone.  Today, I'm sharing round one.  I've stuck mostly to the barren tree and evergreen--consistent with the season.  It's -12 here today so, the full trees of spring & summer are just going to have to wait....but, here's the full set and then, some inspiration:




These two cards also feature the new Thoughtful Words set. See below for a look at the whole set.
The "happy birthday" sentiment is found in the Keep In Touch, Too.

Enjoy the New Year, be crafty!
Jane

I got crafty with : 

No comments:

Post a Comment