Monday, January 22, 2018

My Favorite Things

Happy Monday!  Today, I'm sharing a fun birthday card I made for one of my kiddo's friends featuring some of my new favorite things from My Favorite Things--what a great name for a company!!  I was super excited to get a chance to use my new Blueprints 26 from MFT.  I bought it when it was a Wednesday Blitz item--super good deal!! All of the die cuts are from that one dynamic set--how cool is that?  I love all the little details.

The pink balloon is a shaker...yes, I need some practice in the sewing department, but I think it was pretty good first attempt.  It always makes me happy when I can bring out my little Janome' machine--even happier when I actually manage a reasonable stitch!

My Favorite Things. Check it out!

Have a great day--Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment