Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Happy Together

Who was lucky enough to be gifted with the So Happy set that was free with purchase during Sweet 'N Sassy Stamp's recent birthday celebration?  It's such a super versatile set, I just love it!!  The good news...you can purchase it NOW if you missed it the first time!

I borrowed the general idea for this card from some gifted stamper...I only wish I could track back to give credit to the correct one!  I can't honestly remember what the original card even looked like--but, I chose the adorable images from SNSS's You & Me stamp set.  I love the whole idea of this set--we go together like peanut butter and jelly, peas and carrots and doughnuts and coffee...too cute!  It's also available as a digital set.

It's a bunch of fun to play around with and a fun take on an anniversary card that steps away from the traditional flowery type of greetings. 

Enjoy.  Be Awesome!
Jane

I got crafty with: 


No comments:

Post a Comment