Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lotus Flower Inside and Out

Happy Middle of the Week, Sweet Friends!!  Today, I have a sneak peak of some new goodies that will be available shortly over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  I'm borrowing a layout I saved long ago in my arsenal of "go to when I'm stuck" ideas.  I like to keep a sketch pad full of such ideas....for when I want to stamp, but feel as though my mojo has left the building!  What do you do when that happens to you?

I love the lotus flower image above. It's from a beautiful set, not suprisingly, called Lotus Flower.  There are several images and beautiful sentiments that make up the set.  Sentiments, like this one:
I love it when I have a stamp sentiment that perfectly fits just how I am feeling!  I'll be sending this to a very special someone.

Also on this card, another new goodie, is the Floral Pattern Background.  And, yes, sequins.....I can't stop.  Please bear with me ;)

Have a great day and don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment