Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's a Song......Sing it! Technique Junkie Stamps July Hop!!

Isn't that just the truth?  Life is a song....Sing it!!!  I'm glad you are joining me today as I make an attempt to resurrect my blog!  What a better day??  We are hopping today to show the whole world the new stamps at Technique Junkie Stamps!!  If you haven't started at the beginning, you are totally going to want to!  I know I would NOT want to miss Pat, Pam, Beth and Robin's amazing talent!

Speaking of Robin, if you have been hoping right along, you should have just been to Robin's blog...she always has the most interesting things to share!!  I love visiting there!

My first card, above, features Life is a Song and Treble Clef.  The flourishes of the Treble Clef image immediately made me think of the Bandana technique.  You'll find this technique and many others on the Simple and Easy Inking Techniques CD
My second card features another beautiful background image, Layered Feathers, and inspirational sentiment, Believe In Yourself!  I'm currently working with kids 7-16 years old in a day treatment program.  I want to make a card like this for each of them!!!  What a great encouragement!

Also encouraging is the news that all of the new release images will be on SALE for the next week!!  Don't wait too long---SALE ends on July 8th!

Now, I'll send you on your way to see what Jerri has made!  I love her style and I know you will too!

TTFN and don't forget to be awesome!  Jane

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the kids you work with would appreciate your beautiful work. You always put a smile on my face at the pure joy you put into your creativity. I love the colors you achieved on the feathers card - spray inks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jane. I was working on the Treble Clef and put mine at an angle too. Great minds think alike!!. I love the detail you put around it. What white pen do you prefer??
    Great cards as usual Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens, Jane, your treble clef really popped as soon as I opened your blog. The background and white is outstanding. Love your second card too.

    ReplyDelete