Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wishing You Happiness

Happy Thursday, Sweet Friends!  I had fun creating this flowery resist card with some goodies from my Sweet 'N Sassy Stamp stash!  I actually do own lots of other stamps, but find that I mostly use SNSS because the images are just so inspiring.  I should really challenge myself to use a variety of goodies!

I created a resist by masking and stamping several images from Scribble Flowers:
and Whimsy Bouquet:
After stamping with versa mark, I heat embossed the images using white emboss powder.  Later, I water colored using several distress inks (Fossilized Amber, Festive Berries and and Pine Needles).

I added the sentiment from the So Happy to finish things off.  I love how bold the sentiment is--just pops right off the card!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment