Monday, May 28, 2018

Refresh My Soul

I recently attended a conference where we talked about the importance of connecting with creation.  I recall my dad often taking us to tromp through the woods.  I loved those crisp fall days and noticing the mushrooms and other seed pods as we hiked a trail here or there.  Planted seeds.....I love being in nature (although I HATE bugs!!) and always find it refreshing to my soul.  It restores, I think.
I've lately been obsessed a bit with succulents. And, just like my dad, I wanted to share this interest with my kiddos.  That cute girl in the photo, my daughter Sophie, she likes to name her plants...Brian, Steve....lol, she's a hoot!
Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps came out with this fabulous stamp set just in the nic of time!! Refresh My Soul was the perfect choice to use for this sweet 8 x 8 scrapbook layout.  Also used, Bitty Minnie Alpha and Mini Grunge Type Alpha.  

#gnomemuchfun

Have a great day!!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment