Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there--birth moms, foster moms, momma's whose babies live in Heaven, and spiritual moms!  A momma heart is unique and fierce, full of a love that is like no other.  It's my most favorite calling and my happiest place, but boy, is it a tough job!!

I created my card starting with a unique piece of background paper made using my Gelli plate.  I love that thing!  I stamped over the pattern with Rose Banner from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps using my stamp positioner.  Love that thing too!  It's like a dream--always a crisp, perfect image!  I embossed the roses as well.  I was then able to layer in lots of color using distress inks.  

My sentiment is from A Mother's Love:
A mother's love is like no other--Be Blessed
TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment