Thursday, June 15, 2017

Focus

Focus on the good.....such a simple message, yet so easy to overlook!  There's some big stuff going down in my world right now.  If I'm not careful, I can make myself a little Satan target.  He just lies in wait for me to start doubting, to be sad, to get negative.....and, BAM!!  In the pit I go.  Those automatic negative thoughts can just rule the day...if I'm not careful....

The good news is........there is Good News!!  Focus on the good!  I absolutely adore Rebecca Rios' designs, found over at Sweet N Sassy stamps.  Designed for bible journaling, they are so versatile and make great eveyday cards for encouragement.  Just from her stamp sets alone, I imagine her to be one of my best friends, full of positive light and an awesome sense of humor and fun!  I used her set called Capture This Moment for this quick and fun card.  I might be stuck in a water coloring rut, but its a good place to be stuck!   I hope you enjoy this fun card and reminder to focus on the good....you may have to look harder at times, but I guarrantee it---it is there!!!

1 comment: