Monday, July 10, 2017

Girl Power


Happy Day, Stampers!!!

I love all of my Unity girls so much!!  I wanted to make a set of cards to give as a gift that was all about supporting and encouraging others.  I feel like I need that on a regular basis so, why not others?  It's too easy to criticize others; I think we should look for opportunities to encourage and support.

I got out my unity girls (most of these are images by Suzi Blu--my favorite!) and made these cards....also, got to play with some of my new OXIDE inks from Ranger.  I resisted for as long as I could and then caved in!  They are awesome!






I used a variety of images from Unity--check them all out HERE!  Also, used one of my most favorite sentiment sets, Empowered Words.

Enjoy!  Be Awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment