Monday, June 5, 2017

Wisdom, Anyone?

James 1: 5-6 and 12

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

 12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

DOUBT.  I don't know about you, but doubt has been a familiar battle for me.  Doubt, worry....it's all wrapped up in my confidence--or, lack thereof.   I was going to say "a constant battle" but I'm realizing that, THAT is no longer true for me.  In my faith journey, I've learned some things.  Nothing has been more important that realizing I AM LOVED.  And, from this, a faith that grows and remains steadfast.

There are trials coming my way.  I feel it.  I know it.  I'm being prepared for it.  I'm preparing for it.  

James is a great book.  If you haven't been there, go.  Ask in faith.  

I was anxious to use the Living Water set from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  Also, from Sweet 'N Sassy:  Words of Life, Common Words 1; All Your Heart; and Choose Faith.

Count it all joy, my friends....

Be awesome--Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment