Monday, December 26, 2016

Rejoice and See!!


 Belated Merry Christmas, Sweet Friends!!  Some of you are busy cleaning up from the holiday festivities...or maybe continuing to celebrate?!  I've picked up the fall out in my living room and now, I'm doing a little hard drive tidying up!

Today, I'm sharing some goodies I've created using Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps over the last little while.  While creating is my therapy, sometimes, blogging feels like a burden.  Too tired and talked out to think of ways to talk about what I've created. 

The above, Rejoice card, was my parent's Christmas card.  I did send this one, but few others.  I need to work on that---a card maker who doesn't send cards????  Stamps for the Rejoice card:  Celebrate The Savior.


That is all.  Be Blessed.  Be Awesome.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment