Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Great Hearts....

"Great hearts can only be made by great troubles."  So says Charles Spurgeon.  Everyone has a story that includes hardship.  When we can use our troubles to then serve and connect to others, there's value in the struggle.

I love the main image from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps' My Friend set. It's a great picture of our ever present help in all things--especially our troubles!

I don't even know what I would call the technique I used to create the card panel--it was something I saw else where on the great inter-web :)

After stamping the main image, I used several different distress ink spots to lay down color.  Working quickly, I then spritzed the panel with a light mist of water until the colors began to flow.  It probably works best with images that don't specific color areas--like hair or flesh, but nevertheless, I like how it turned out.

I added the sentiment from Faith Quote Blocks, also from Sweet 'N Sassy stamps and then, a few star shaped sequins.

Be awesome, value your struggle.....
ttfn, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment