Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Funnest Birthday Ever!

I'm addicted to dies.  Can't help it.  Even though I love to fussy cut....I find it very therapeutic.  There's just something about the crisp and easy cut that a die can accomplish.

Stampin' Up has this great set called Number of Years that also has matching number dies....the new SU! catalog also has a must have set of letter dies that coordinate.  You can see the catalog here if you aren't lucky enough to have one of your own!  Lots of good stuff in there!

I made this fun little shaker card for my niece.  I sure hope she liked it.  I'm sure it was the highlight of her special day ;) (SO far from the truth!)

I used my ancient astro label punch to create the happy birthday:

I love this thing!  Long ago replaced by the fancy dymo label machines, this bad boy adds a great home made/vintage/arty feel to any project!

That's all for today--Don't forget to be awesome!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment