Friday, July 8, 2016

Don't Forget The Digi....

Happy Friday, Sweet Friends! 

Every once in a while, I'm reminded how fun digital images can be.  Normally, I like old school stamping with ink and a stamp block in my hand.  Printers can be unpredictable and paper choices limited...BUT,

Digital images are great because you can resize them and manipulate them to exactly the right size and look for your project.  Oh, and did I mention, you can have them RIGHT AWAY???  Like life, pros and cons!

Today, I'm using the Doodle Flowers digital image from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  Be sure to check out the new additions to the digital stamps.  Rebecca Rios just designed several that are absolute must haves!

After my printer ink dried completely, I water colored the image and just added a few rhinestones for accents.  The sentiment is from Be Encouraged, also from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  Check 'em out!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment