Thursday, May 5, 2016

Play Ball

 Happy Thursday!  Today, I have a couple of cards to share featuring some newish baseball images from Technqiue Junkie Stamps.  Baseball season is always a super busy time of year in our house, with one Varsity player and one kiddo coming up the ranks in little league.  There's always a game to get to and often games to shuttle between!  Nothing, this time of year, makes me happier than watching my kids do what they love to do! 

Here in Wisconsin, the "two seasons" sentiment from Technique Junkies' Swing For the Fences set could not be more true!  Clearly the two seasons often overlap!  Just this past weekend, I was bundled up in my winter jacket and fleece blankets watching a double header!  I combined this fun sentiment with the Baseballs background and added some red floss baseball stitching to pull it all together.

If you're also a fan of the game, you can pick this set up for yourself over in the Technique Junkie Store.  Also, keep in mind that the most recent release sets are still on sale for a few more days!  Get 'em while you can! 

Be Awesome!  TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment