Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!!  Today, I have two projects to share which feature the lovely We Three Kings stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps! This is such a beautiful set! I love the silhouetted wise men.  One of my favorite sentiments of all time is also part of this set:  "Wise Men Still Seek Him."

To create the card, above, I used water color paper and several different gelatos.  The combined effect created an interesting sky as a backdrop for the wise men.  I added a sentiment and a few star sequins to complete this simple card.  It is an easy to reproduce card if you are into mass Christmas card making!

I also used the wise men image to create a simple votive holder.  Alcohol inks added color to a piece of transparency film.   On the opposite side, I stamped the wise men image using Stazon ink.  Simple, but interesting and, pretty to look at!
Now that November is upon us, it's preparation time for my most favorite of all holidays!!  Get ready!

And,  speaking of celebrations....be sure to visit the Sweet N Sassy Blog!! It's our birthday month and there is A LOT going on!!  This week's promotion includes a surprise gift for you when you order $25 or more in the store!  The value of your free gift goes up when your order does!!  (Gifts will range in price from $2-$20!!)

Be awesome!  Jane

I got crafty with:


No comments:

Post a Comment