Thursday, November 19, 2015

Angels Among Us

Happy Thursday!!  With the holidays just about upon us, I'm starting to focus on Christmas cards.  While I like the traditional holy family images, it's always fun to step outside of the box with more non traditional images and colors.  It's a nice stretch of creativity!

Today, I have two cards to share that feature the beautiful Angel Choir image from Technique Junkie Stamps.  It's a great image to color!  I finished the above card by stamping onto water color paper and then using distress inks and an aqua brush to add color.  I love to water color especially when I have a strong urge for the soothing effects of coloring. 

When I'm not feeling much like coloring, it's still an awesome image with lots of possibilities.  My second card features the Spotlight technique.  It's a great way to highlight a few of the beautiful cherub like faces:
Either way, it's an awesome image and perfect for a non traditional Christmas card.  You can find Merry Christmas 2 in the Technique Junkie store also!

Make your day awesome, TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment