Thursday, October 15, 2015

Time For Cozy.....

SNOW!!!  Can you just believe that?  Tonight's weather forcast includes snow for our area...naturally, they are quick say that no accumulation is expected, but SNOW!!!  Uggh!  Time for bulky sweaters and hot cocoa!

Today, I'm sharing a cocoa treat bag featuring some adorable images from Sweet N Sassy stamps!!  This set, called Snowman Soup, is sooo adorably cute!  Last month, matching dies also became available and make this project even more fun!

I also have a fun little die, from Stampin' Up!,  that I used to create the gift bag.  It's called, Mini Treat Bag Thinlets.  I'd be happy to hook you up with your own--just send me an email.  It's a fun and versatile goodie bag!
 Because the die cuts the bag in two pieces, it was easy to add the window on the front.  I used some coordinating card stock colors and Sweet 'N Sassy's Borders and Backgrounds stamp set to decorate the bag before adding my cute little snowman.  I love how the snowman die cuts a a nice little edge around the image---I used water color paper so, I colored the image using my aqua brush and inks.  The white edge is the perfect contrast to the colored image and makes it pop! right off the project.

To decorate the marshmallow bag, I created a little charm using another image and die from the set along with some shrink plastic.  I was probably in second grade (.....just a few years ago....) when I first discovered shrinky dinks.  I still love them to this day!  Isn't it just the cutest thing?


 Stay warm, my friends!  Be awesome!  Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment