Wednesday, May 27, 2015

On A Roll.....

Happy Middle of the Week, Sweet Friends!  I'm glad you all survived Monuesday!  We are half way to the weekend all ready!  Thank you for stopping by to see my Sweet 'N Sassy share of the week!  I have a fun little graduation card/gift project to share!

For the purpose of my project, I've trimmed down some fake money so it is sized like real money.  The box is designed to accommodate a roll of money that the receiver pulls out the top.  In the picture below, I show how the money roll fits into the bottom of the box.

It's super fun to make and a unique way to give cash--which, by the way, I normally hate to do.  I'm not a big fan of gift cards either.  However, a fun presentation, like this, shows that it WAS thought out and purposeful vs. last minute and "I don't know what else to do so, I'll just shove some money in this store bought card"  GASP!!

I'm planning to create a tutorial for this fun project so, keep your eyes here for that!

I decorated my money roll box using Congrats Grad Clear Stamps and matching die set  from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. It would also be sweet for a birthday card/gift--no?

TTFN--Don't forget to be awesome!  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment