Friday, February 5, 2021

Preparing a Place

 


Hello Friends!  Sweet N Sassy Stamps has a GREAT release this month--again!!  Backgrounds, sentiments, "out of the vault sets", stencils AND dies!  

For today's card, I've combined a little of everything for what ended up being a cheery, colorful card--reminiscent of kiddie art, which I completely adore!!

Using Texture Tiles 10, I started building my scene with those adorable clouds!  The Fence and Grass dies grounded the cute houses from Love Your Neighbor.  The houses and sun are paper pieced to add extra interest and color.  It really gives the card that kiddie art feel.  

Finally, Words of Jesus is out of the vault and definitely a great set to add to your collection.  

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you   KJV

If that isn't good news!!  Lift your hearts and voices for Jesus!  He cares for you, He has chosen you and prepares all of your next steps!

TTFN, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment