Sunday, February 28, 2021

Coffee, Anyone?

Happy Sunday, Friends!  I hope you are able to find rest and relaxation today!  I'm sharing a fun pocket card I made for my daughter for a sweet little galentine!  It has a pocket for a sweet treat and a gift card pocket, as well.  After creating the card base, I decorated the panels and pockets with older designer papers from Stampin' Up! and some sweet images from Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  I love the coffee cup from Fill Me Up and the matching dies make it a breeze to add to any project.  

Sweet N Sassy Stamps has added new dies to the store--these fun Speech Bubble dies are fresh out of the vault--I was lucky enough to have them from the first go around!  I used a sentiment from Coffee Talk to match the overall theme--the gift card inside the front pocket is to a local coffee shop.  As you can see, I've tucked a candy bar into the larger front pocket.  Coffee and chocolate--a great combination!

The inside features more sentiments and images from Sweet N Sassy Stamps:  My Thoughts of YouGrunge Elements 2 and My Punny Valentine.


The card is kept closed with some twine through the eyelets on the front and back.

I used Happy Mail on the back. Its the perfect final touch for the back of  any project!


Have a great day!  TTFN--Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment