Saturday, November 7, 2020

October Recap--Sweet N Sassy Stamps


 Hello!!!  I'm irritated with myself as I've become a very irresponsible blogger!!  I'm out here loving life and finding that I'd much rather make and send cards than talk about them.  I have been using my instagram also (stampymom5) as it seems like a much easier/quicker platform to share in.  BUT, I'm going to use one post to get caught up with my Sweet N Sassy Stamps shares and attempt to be much better in the coming months, in using my blog.

The first two cards in this post feature the Welcome Home set, along with sentiments from Christmas Wordfetti and Friendship is a Blessing.  I've also used Christmas Text Background.

These cute little gnomes are sure to steal your heart:

                                        

Sets used:  Winter Gnomes, Snow Much Fun and All About You

I also managed some bible journaling in October featuring I Am, Name Above All Names, Note This and The Good News.

I'll see you again soon! (fingers crossed)  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment