Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sweet N Sassy Stamps October Release Hop

Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps October Release Hop! There's another fabulous release in the SNSS shop that we've been stamping with and we're so excited to share our projects with you! Hop along and leave a little comment love for the designers linked below and you might just be a lucky winner! 

One lucky comment from all the comments along the hop will win a $25 gift voucher to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps shop!!  The winner will be announced on the SNSS blog, Wednesday, October 21.


I'm so glad you stopped by!!  I have several cards to share on my blog today for the hop!  I was shocked to realize I haven't been on my blog since the last Sweet N Sassy Stamps hop!  I'm going to try to correct that, but truthfully, the bulk of what I share these days, I share on Instagram.  You can find me there @stampmom5


This fun resist features the Christmas Text background along with Welcome Home and Christmas Wordfetti.


This cute little Winter Gnomes card also features All About You and Sentimental Wordfetti (stamped tone on tone in the pink panels).  

Most importantly, will you join me in supporting a family that really needs our love and support?  This beautiful set is now available for preorder.  A full $10 per set sold will be donated to the Saenz family. Together, we can do something amazing for our brother, Nick, and sister, his mom, deep in the trenches battling childhood cancer. 



Fear Not with My Friend

Don't forget, the prize this month has increased to a $25 credit in the Sweet N Sassy Stamps shop!!  So many goodies!!  Check it out!

You are off to Karen's blog next.  I'm sure she has some fabulous inspiration for you!

TTFN, Jane

15 comments:

  1. All the cards are pretty, but I was especially struck by the Christmas one. Lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic release and wonderful fundraiser as well. All your cards are stunning 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've shared a lovely range of cards, there's so much to in this release. The resist background on your first card reminds me of the northern lights. Thanks fir the fab inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous cards..especially love how you designed them with the different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! So many unique styles! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS cards, Jane. I'm LOVING the watercolor background on the first one with Welcome Home set. What a great new release from Sweet 'n Sassy.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous cards! I love the soft watercolors over the text background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the neighborhood is so cute. I just love how you put it all together to be so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane, please don't forget those of us in blog land who aren't on Instagram. I really enjoy seeing your creativity. Your fitst card is so wonderful with the watercolour resist over the text & then the houses below. The last card, using the Fear Not with My Friend absolutely touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful and fun designs! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gnome is darling.
    the first card has lots
    of movement with the
    watercoloring resist.
    Both cards are great.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gorgeous BG on the first card. All of your cards
    are so very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The multicolored Christmas background is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great example of the Christmas text background stamp!

    ReplyDelete